Come and join us for an evening of fine dining and education at Making Waves 2018! This year we have shortened the program and changed the style of the event to an evening session that includes a fine dining experience combined with quality education sessions. This year we will cover:
- Advanced life support update.
- Disaster and burns management in the south west: What we have learnt from the recent bush fires.
- Oral vs IV antibiotics: is IV really better?
- Wound care update with Terry Swanson
- Sepsis update: Current treatment recommendations
- Personal growth and getting the best out of yourself
There will also be, as usually, heaps of prizes and giveaways on the night as well as a massage therapist available for neck and shoulder massages through out the evening.
Come along, enjoy some fine food and wine, (or beer or whatever you like!), relax, learn and have a great time!
You will earn 4 CPD points for this evening and 1 pharmacology point